EPN-Campus - the joint portal of ESRF, EMBL, IBS & ILL research campus
For each publication, please ensure that you:
- Mention the beamline on which you obtained data,
- Acknowledge assistance from ESRF staff, according to the following pattern:
"We acknowledge the European Synchrotron Radiation Facility for provision of synchrotron radiation facilities and we would like to thank xyz for assistance in using beamline ###."
- For experiments carried out on the Structural Biology beamlines that are jointly run by the ESRF and EMBL Grenoble, please acknowledge assistance from ESRF and EMBL Grenoble staff according to the following template: "We would like to thank the staff of the ESRF and EMBL Grenoble for assistance and support in using beamline(s) XX, YY, ZZ”.
- Mention the DOI for the data (beginning with "10.15151/" for the ESRF) sent at the end of the experiment to all experiment participants via email and available in the Data Portal and User Portal.
Watch the PaNOSC video to learn more about the data DOIs:
Cite the ESRF’s address (in the case of an ESRF Author) as follow: ESRF, The European Synchrotron, 71 Avenue des Martyrs, CS 40220, 38043 Grenoble Cedex 9, France
- Register your publication in the Joint ESRF/ILL library database via the following link, or by sending an email with the publication reference to library(at)ill.fr.
Send your author version to the Joint ESRF/ILL library administration in the case your publication is not in Open Access.
Copyright © 2014 EPN-CAMPUS